Wednesday, May 14, 2014

TMI Tuesday

1. How addicted are you? You are in a rush, there is no time to make your morning coffee or stop to buy it. However, you can save time and get your “energy high” by brushing your teeth with a caffeine-infused toothbrush. Would you buy and use this product? Why or why not?
I would buy it, as I can't function in the mornings without my coffee fix.

2. You made a sex list of all the things you’d like to do but haven’t done. The list was lost and discovered by your boss at work. He/she ask if they can help you tick a few items off the list. What do you say?
I'd be very, very embarrassed. I guess I would thank him for the offer, then tell him I already have a man fulfilling everyone of my fantasies.

3. Sex around the house. Have you ever been bent over the kitchen counter or bent a lover over the kitchen counter and fucked? What did you like most about it? What did you like least?
I have not made love in the kitchen, but I have been bent over the dining room table -- not to mention getting laid ON the table. I guess what I liked most was being taken in a raw, hard & fast manner... and I LOVED every minute of it. I wouldn't change a thing.

4. Sexting…How do you really feel about it?
a. Meh? Not my thing.
b. Can take it or leave it, usually have to be begged to do it
c. I like it, it’s like foreplay.
d. Love it! I’m always sending naughty notes and steamy pics.
e. What’s your number? I have a daily sexting list, wanna sign up?
D -- I love teasing my fiance with dirty talk & sexy, revealing pictures.

5. What do you love to sniff? Why?
I like to smell my man -- naked, fresh out of the shower or after he applies his cologne.

No comments:

Post a Comment