Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Exhibitionist:

My fiance and I recently made a weekend getaway to a remote cabin in a neighboring state.  While the trip was quite amazing in many, many, many ways, there is one story I would like to use to begin this blog ... and I hope you like it!

It was not long into our return trip home before I had my hands and my mouth in my fiance's lap.  I do, afterall, love giving road-head.  However, road-head had never been like -- or led to -- this type of behavior on my behalf.  Maybe 10 minutes into my very enjoyable efforts, my fiance informed me that a truck/trucker was approaching on our left.  It was nice of him to tell me, thinking I may be embarrassed to be seen giving him head in public (and something he has had the occasion to do several times before), but it was dark and I was feeling very, very naughty, so I took things a step farther.  I told him to "try to relax" and drive, and I turned on the interior lights in the car.

Then, as I heard the hum of the truck engine pull beside us, I lifted my head and smiled proudly at the driver. As I lowered my head to take my boyfriend's perfect penis back deep in my throat, I noticed the truck engine slowing -- and remaining beside us.  My fiance again warned me that the truck had slowed and the driver was watching intermittently, but I gave him a muffled, "mmmhmmm," and continued my duties.  I stayed there stroking him with my hands and fucking him with my mouth until I tasted the first droplets of pre-cum.

There, in the wee hours of the morning, I found myself undressing in the car ... climbing into my fiance's lap, facing him ... and taking his hard cock deep inside me -- all while knowing the trucker was watching every move I made.  For the next several miles -- probably a 15-20 minutes or so -- I slowly enjoyed myself and the feel of being seen and being pleasured at the same time.

I worked my hips slowly up and down the length of his now-throbbing cock, and I rotated my hips round and round to insure that he touched every single inch of me again and again ... I squeezed my breasts, lifted them to lick, kiss and suck on them, and I pinched and gently pulled on my erect nipples to the point I wanted to scream ... And, finally, before screaming at my lungs' highest capacity at the strongest orgasm of my life, I shoved one hand between my legs to pleasure my clit while every muscle inside me contracted around my boyfriend.

The sex and the orgasm, and finishing my fiance's blowjob -- tasting our juices mixed all over his already perfect penis -- were absolutely amazing, but ... oh, what would they say in the office!!???

6 comments:

  1. I love this for a first post! We tease truckers all the time..makes for great voyeur fun!
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's nice to meet you, and thank you for following my blog!
      XOXOXOX

      Delete
  3. Wow this seems like a lot going on in a car while driving. Be safe while being sexy heh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post, although I had the same (motherly) feeling of... oh my be careful!
    Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, both... and we were safe. My fiance is 6-feet, 1inch tall and I'm just 5-2, so he had no trouble seeing over me... and his arms fit perfectly around me, so he had no trouble steering. Thank you for your concerns & well-wishes... I hope you will come back... and consider "joining" my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete