Friday, September 6, 2013

Friends Become Lovers

This wonderful relationship we are in now started one afternoon when my best friend called and invited me over for dinner.  We’d had a good friendship for more than two years at the time, but I had no idea how much this night would change all of that.

After greeting me at the door with a kiss on the cheek, this wonderful man took my hand and led me to the living room, where he'd just opened a bottle of wine.  After some light conversation and a well selected bottle of sweet wine, he served me a delicious dinner … and things got interesting.

While I enjoyed dessert (he refused to eat, for reasons you’ll learn later), our eyes locked, and I could see conflicting emotions behind his gorgeous brown eyes.  He had never mentioned anything beyond friendship, even remotely, prior to that, but I could see it this night and it excited me, lighting a fire in my soul.  I’d never mentioned a love relationship, either, but I had thought about it –- even fantasized about it.

That’s when this sentence surprised me:  "To tell you the truth, I’ve been falling for you since the day we met … and, I’ve been hoping for a long time that I could be THE ONE to fulfill all of your fantasies.”

“Holy shit,” I thought.  “Is he seeing the same thing in my eyes that I’m seeing in his?”

Apparently, it was more obvious than that.  One look at my body made my interest, or better said, arousal, pretty clear –- I was fidgeting in my chair, crossing and recrossing my legs, hoping to conceal a now-wet pussy beneath my tight-fitting dress, and, glancing down, I noticed that my nipples were erect.

“Come over here,” he said, smiling.

I got up from the dining room chair and walked slowly, almost embarrassed, to him.  He didn’t say another word, simply placing his hands on either side of my face and pulling me close for an incredibly romantic and passionate kiss.  That kiss led to others, each becoming hotter (and wetter) … and I ended up sitting in his lap at the table, his hands behind my back pulling our bodies together.

I eventually broke away from the kiss and stared into his now-flaming eyes. “I’ve wanted you to do that for a long time,” I admitted.

With that said, he stood up, took my hand and led me to the bedroom, where his queen-sized bed was covered in rose petals.  Then, it seemed painfully slowly, he removed my dress, and I was standing before him in my bra and thong.  After looking at the “very damp” spot in my panties and a comment about how uncomfortable that must be, he knelt before me… and, while kissing my stomach and the upper part of my thighs, removed my underwear… and laid me gently on the bed.

“Now it’s my turn for dessert,” he said with another smile… with which he continued to bless me while he strategically placed fruit, chocolate and whipped cream all over my body –- EVERYWHERE!  This amazing man honestly took the time to kiss every single inch of me!!!

I wanted to return the favor, especially when he undressed and I saw that perfect, rock-hard penis, but he refused… Instead, he laid down beside me and took me in his arms, and admitted, “I’ve wanted to do that for a long time.”

Eventually, after discussing how this would change our future as “friends” and both of us committing to the long-term, we shared the most amazing, most passionate, most earth-shaking love-making session I had experienced to that date.  He started slowly, working me right to the edge of orgasm, then gradually built up the tempo… taking longer and deeper strokes… until I couldn’t hold back anymore.  I wrapped my legs around him, locked my ankles behind his back, felt my toes curl, dug my fingers into the back of his shoulders and pulled him in for another kiss so the neighbors wouldn’t hear me SCREAM!!!

I rolled him over and attempted to crash with my head on his chest, but he kissed me and gently rolled me back onto my back… grabbing the bowl of fruit from the nightstand and feeding me until my breathing returned to normal.

As my heart rate returned to normal, this amazing man of mine, my fiancĂ© now, began kissing every inch of me again… rolling me onto my chest to kiss my neck (OH, MY GOD!!!), shoulders, back, ass and legs… before rolling me back onto my back, and working his way from my lips to my breasts… before focusing on my tender pussy lips… parting them gently with his fingers, probing inside me with other fingers and licking my clit and pubic area so brilliantly… until I lifted my hips off the bed, grabbed the back of his head, thrust his tongue and mouth tightly against me, and SCREAMED uncontrollably while my body jerked in wave after wave after wave or pleasure.  I lost count after he chuckled when I told him we had to stop at three… and he continued to tease and please me until I literally begged him to stop.

After excusing himself to the kitchen to get our wine glasses, we each took a few sips, caught our breath… and made love again before spending our first night together in each other’s arms.  It was the deepest, most satisfying sleep I had ever experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment