Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A ‘Porthole’ Full of Opportunity
I was leaning out the bedroom window talking to a neighbor last Friday evening, so I didn’t notice when my fiancé got home. He did, however, make me immediately aware of his presence.
 

The curtains were closed, hanging at my sides as I chatted, and only my ass –- in his favorite athletic shorts –- and legs emerged from between them. He said later that the “presentation” and the fact that the thick cloth prevented our unknowing neighbor from seeing anything were too great to resist.
 

I didn’t even know he was home until I felt his finger tips slip into the sides of my shorts and begin to slide them to my feet. I was a little startled, but Ms. Miller didn’t appear to see my slight jump and she continued to talk… so, eager to see what this magnificent man had in mind, I subtly shifted my weight and lifted each foot so he could remove my shorts completely.
 

I then felt him part my feet -– which spread my legs -- and I felt his breath on the backs of my legs as he started kissing his way from my heels to my ass… taking a tantalizing amount of time on each leg. I was, literally, getting weak in the knees, and, by the time his lips and tongue finally reached my pussy, I was already dripping wet. After teasing my pussy lips from behind, and feeling me pressing back against him in an attempt to get him deeper and closer to my clit, he sat in the floor, his hips between my feet, and carefully slid his head and shoulders between my legs… where he began to kiss, lick and tease my clit, pussy and vagina.
 

His tongue was magic, and he only chuckled when I put my hand on his forehead and pushed him away after two incredible orgasms, the latter of which nearly knocked me off my feet. He continued to chuckle as he got back to his feet, parted my pussy lips from behind, and slowly began to slide his perfect penis inside me. Again he moved very, very slowly, so as not to alert Ms. Miller, but in no time had me cumming again. I just couldn’t fight feeling the tip of his cock slowly slipping in and out of me… only to feel my inner walls stretching as he pressed every inch inside me. Each time he felt me orgasm and tighten around him, he whispered, “Shhhhh,” and grabbed my hips so I wouldn’t collapse.
 

His “welcome home” treat lasted until the end of my conversation, probably another 5-10 minutes or so (who could tell time at a time like that?)… and continued for another 15-20 minutes when I stopped talking and tried to turn around and come back in the window. Instead, he tightened his grip on my hips, spun me around, and bent me over the footboard of the bed… where he banged deeper and deeper, harder and harder until I told him I was ready to scream.
 

He quickly withdrew, slapped me gently but firmly on the ass, and laughed. “Not yet,” he said. “Stay where you are.” Again, eager to see what he had in mind, I watched as he walked to the nightstand on my side of the bed, where he retrieved three of my silk scarves. After using one scarf to bind each of my wrists as closely as possible to the bottom of the bed posts, he asked me to open my mouth and used the final scarf as a gag. Good thing… because he began pounding my now-gaping pussy again and again and again. I counted three more orgasms… until he felt me grip his cock deep inside me, felt my inner muscles trembling around him, heard my muffled moans through the gag, and saw me TOTALLY collapse and fall across the footboard… just as I felt him explode inside me.
 

Then, acting as if he needed to remind me how deeply he loves me, he untied me and removed the gag, lifted me from the bed frame and into his arms, kissed me as passionately as he ever has, and carried me into the bathroom, where he fixed me a hot bubble bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment