Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Showstopper During Karaoke

My fiancé and I went out to Applebees last week for karaoke night -- but by the end of the night I left wondering if all eyes were on me rather than the stage.  We started with drinks and appetizers ... then moved on to drinks and dinner ... and then moved on to drinks ... As a small woman with a low tolerance of alcohol, toooooo many drinks.

I lost my inhibitions and, without even thinking about it, I used my body to slide him to the back of the booth we were sharing and cuddled my back up against his chest.  Then, in the somewhat dark corner, I took his hand in mine and slipped it under my loose-cut cotton blouse and placed it on my breast.  He didn't seem to mind leaving his drink for my breasts, as he began to gently tease my nipples through my bra.  When he felt them harden under his sensational touch, he carefully unsnapped the front clasp in my bra and continued to tease my nipples.

As the waitress appeared to begin to wonder what we were up to, I slowly began to slide my hand between my thighs.  Now, I'm not one for masturbation, especially with a magnificent man doing his thing to me just inches away, but ... tooo many drinks!  When I began to arch my back so I could make my strokes more penetrating, my fiancé noticed the pressure to his chest changing and glanced around my neck and shoulders to see what I was up to.  Almost before I even noticed, his other hand came around my side and gently slid inside the waistband of my skirt.  He chuckled and kissed my neck when he felt how soaking wet I already was, and he told me he wanted me to kiss him when I got ready to scream.

His hands have always been gentle and sooooo completely satisfying, touching me in amazing ways in all of the spots that drive me crazy ever since the first time he touched me.  However, with just a little bit of my input, he has become a master at pleasing me.  So, needless to say, it wasn't long before I grabbed the back of his head with my hand, tilted my head back to meet his and inhaled his tongue into my mouth as every muscle in my legs and stomach tightened for the most amazing public orgasm I've ever had.  It wouldn't stop -- with every touch, with every stroke, with every gentle thrust inside me, a new wave seemed to flood over me.

After removing his hand, he made me clean his fingers with my mouth and tongue, while he took a drink of his Captain Morgan and Diet Pepsi -- all while looking me dead in the eyes.  I smiled ear-to-ear, grabbed his cock from the outside of his khaki shorts, and told him I wanted a chance to “clean” him.  He nodded approvingly ... but told me I would have to wait until the ride home.

He then proceeded to give me five more opportunities to clean his fingers.  He had me so crazy, I wanted to fuck him right there in the booth ... He must have read my mind, ordering me to unzip his shorts, release his "perfect penis" (that's what I call it because it fits my hands, my mouth and my vagina perfectly!!!), and lifting me into his lap.  Then, after lifting the back of my skirt and moving my thong to the side, I was doing two of my favorite things in the world -- sitting on a great cock and listening to music.

After two more orgasms, we decided to head home… "Head" being the key word in that sentence.  Right, ladies!?  A man satisfies us and puts our needs first -- THAT MANY TIMES!!!! -- deserves some road-head! ... and my man got just that.  In fact, I'm not sure we were out of the parking lot by the time I had him in the back of my throat ... and I'm sure we weren't too far out of town before he asked if I was ready ... and, with a muffled "umm,hmmm" as his reply, he gave me my favorite dessert!  After cleaning every inch of him, and carefully sliding him back inside his shorts, I sat back into my reclined bucket seat, thinking I would chill the remaining few minutes it would take us to get home. 

Fortunately, my fiancé had other plans.  He immediately lifted my skirt and began teasing me with his fingers again -- and again he made me cum insanely in just minutes.  With my entire body shaking and me gasping for breath, he asked if I was ready to cap our night.

With my affirmative answer, he then drove past the house and took a back road up one of the nearby mountains.  After pulling into a secluded “parking” spot with a beautiful view of the Valley lights at night, he helped me out of the car (which he prefers as a gentleman).  He then popped open the trunk on his Altima and pulled out a large blanket and a bottle of champagne.  In minutes, I was naked, laying on the blanket under the stars, listening to our favorite music from the car, feeling the warm, gentle breeze, and having champagne licked off of my lips, my neck, my breasts, my ass and my pussy lips…

It was a night of dreams, which ended with this wonderful man carrying me into the house and into the bedroom… and making love to me one more time… before I crashed and fell asleep with my head on his chest!

2 comments:

  1. Wow girl! Sounds like when you two go for it, you REALLY go for it, lol! Sounds like a fab night out you had, the end sentence was lovely. There is nothing nicer than resting your tired head on the chest of the man you love, right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Erica. It was a magical night... with an even better ending!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it... and I hope you will consider following my blog and coming back often.

    XOXOX,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete