Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Winery

This weekend was absolutely beautiful in the Shenandoah Valley… Warm days, and cool, breezy nights… a wonderful weekend for wine tours.

I wore my denim shorts with “sparkles” on the back pockets, because I know my fiancé loves seeing my ass in them… and LOVES to see –- and rub –- my legs every time he gets the chance.  And, I wore a pink summer halter top that revealed just enough cleavage to tease beneath a white cotton blouse.  He chuckled as we walked into our final winery of our Saturday trip, as several heads turned as we walked in and found a table.

Our table was near the back corner of the tasting room, close enough to enjoy the sight of the fireplace, but not too close to feel the heat.  As it turned out, we didn’t need additional heat on this day.  After our first glass of wine and a pleasant chat, we decided to dance… until the sweat started to run down my back and between my breasts.  My fiancé noticed right away, inviting me outside for some “cool air.”

Once outside, we found a small, secluded bench between the vines in the vineyard, and we took a seat… my legs draped across lap.  While we sipped another glass of wine and talked, he rubbed my legs and feet.  It was very, very nice… and even more relaxing… unless you consider the excitement that was building between my thighs.

When we returned to the winery, the band was playing one of my fiancé’s favorite country love songs, so we went back to the dance floor, and he took me in his arms.  I tucked my head under his chin and enjoyed hearing his heartbeat so close.  I allowed my hands to explore his back, shoulders and arms… and eventually started to sneak a few squeezes on his athletic ass.

He gently grabbed my hair, tilted my head back, and whispered in my ear, “Keep that up and we won’t be able to stay long.”  I heard him, but didn’t listen, and soon I could feel his erection growing on my hip.  When I looked him in the eyes and grinned, he asked if I wanted to take another walk outside “for some air.”  I nodded and took his hand as the song ended.

This time as he led me out, it was nearly dark, and a bit cooler.  A perfect summer night… which was about to get more perfect!  When we arrived back at our cozy bench between the vines, I caught the heart-warming smile that emanated from his perfectly-kissable lips and the flash of hunger in his beautiful brown eyes.

This time when he took me in his arms, I could feel his fingers exploring every inch of my neck, shoulders and back, which he knows drives me crazy… as he worked his way to my ass, which he lifted and squeezed in an aggressive way that I won’t soon forget.  My back arched and my chin lifted, and he kissed me passionately!!!  While kissing, my fiancé used one hand to unbutton my shorts before sliding both hands inside my shorts, squeezing and parting the cheeks of my ass.  When he began to kiss my neck and moved my blouse so he could kiss my shoulders and chest, I immediately lost myself in the moment.  It was a good thing, because I would have been worried about the somewhat-public scene that was to come.

When I thrust the moist crotch of my shorts against his leg, he looked me in the eyes, chuckled and knelt at my feet… lifting my tank top so he could kiss my breasts and tease my nipples… before removing my shorts, sitting me on the bench, and beginning his magical oral work between my legs.  OMG!!!

It didn’t take long before I was BEGGING him to kiss me to prevent me from screaming… and he did, as he slipped inside me while still kneeling before me.  I counted three incredible orgasms before crashing against his chest, when I felt him explode powerfully inside me.

After we regained our breath –- and our composure –- we returned to the tasting room, quickly paid our tab and headed home… My fiancé fingered my dripping pussy all the way home, and I counted another 3 orgasms before we arrived… and when we did arrive, he led me straight to my bedroom for another wonderful love-making session… and another amazing, toe-curling orgasm.

“I have to work early tomorrow, so I should probably go,” he said after a half-hour or so of cuddling and kissing.  But I pleaded with him to stay, eventually convincing him that I didn’t mind getting up a little early to say goodbye… and, shortly thereafter, I fell fast asleep with my head on his chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment