Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Arriving in Style

We arrived in Louisville, KY, at approximately 8:30 p.m. Friday (yes, my fiancé got a blowjob on the way!!!), and, after registering for the weekend event, we decided to get in a quick workout at the hotel. Hot and sweaty after a 30-minute side-by-side run on the treadmills (while overlooking the empty pool area), we decided to rinse off in the shower and then hit the hotel club for some fun.

After a steamy hot shower (water and body heat!!!), my sweet man toweled me off, completely covered me in lotion, and led me to the bed for nearly a half-hour of oral pleasure.  After driving me insane so many times I lost count, he selected my black dress (slits up both sides) and ordered me to put it on without panties.  When I was dressed, he approached me as I made my final check in the mirror, lifted the front of my dress and slipped two fingers inside me.  He then led me – guiding me with those two fingers – out the door and to the elevator (we were on the eighth floor), where he pinned me against the wall and nearly made me cum again with his fingers while he kissed me.

The club in the hotel, however, turned out to be a real dead spot on this particular night -- no one there, music that was old and not much to dance to, and we were unwilling to pay for lousy drinks when we had them in our room...  So, we left the club early (we joked that there was a one-drink maximum).

On the way back to the room, though, somewhere around 11:30 p.m., we snuck down the hallway to the pool to see if it was still unlocked/open ... and it was.  In an instant, we were inside and my dress was at my feet.  As my fiancé kneeled at my feet to remove my heels (and to sneak in a few licks of my always willing clit), he asked me to remove my bra, which I am almost always happy to do!  A few seconds later, we were in the pool skinny-dipping and making love!!!  The warm water lapping at my body, in perfect unison with his thrusts deep inside me, pushed me to one convulsion-like orgasm after another after another.  For the first time in my life, I had to beg someone to stop making passionate love to me.  It was absolutely incredible!!!

After holding me in his arms -- my legs draped across one arm, my shoulders resting on the other, my head against his chest -- and walking me around in the pool, talking and kissing, and giving me plenty of time to relax, my sweet guy carried me out of the pool to the towel rack, where he again dried me off.

When we were dressed (all of which he did!), he slipped his fingers back inside me, led me to the elevator, kissed me the entire time we waited and the entire ride to our top-floor room, and marched me proudly into the room.  Once there, he again undressed me, scooped me back into his arms, kissed me and put me in bed, where he joined me after undressing himself.  It felt waaayyyyy tooooooo good to curl up with him and fall asleep with my head on his chest and my right leg draped across his leg, my pussy grinding against his thigh!!!


2 comments: