Thursday, October 10, 2013

Delicious Punishment

My fiance punished me last night for a "major oversight" on my part, but he did it in the most wonderful way!!!

When I walked into the house and kicked off my training shoes, he immediately grabbed me and pulled me close to him, holding me tightly by the wrists. He kissed me and welcomed me home, and then asked where I had been after my aerobics class. I told him I went out with some of the ladies in the class, and explained that we had dinner and a drink or two. With that, he pinned my wrists to my back and held them with one hand, and led me to the kitchen, where I could see a candle-lit table and a cold dinner waiting. :-( 

I tried to apologize, but this amazing man forcefully, yet gently bent me over the edge of the table, pushing my shoulders and breasts to the table with his free hand. Then, in an instant, I found my sweatpants, workout shorts and thong tugged across my hips and dropped to my ankles … and I felt the sting of a quick slap from his hand.

"You could have at least called, right?" he asked. Knowing it would get me more of what I suddenly hungered for, I gave him the answer he wanted, "Yes, I could have and ..."
SMACK! 
"... could have and should have ..."
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
"... could have and should have called," I finally admitted after a slight squeal of pain.

I think it was that sound that made his perfect penis rock hard, as I could feel him press against my naked ass through his black pleated dress shorts. When he leaned down to kiss my shoulders, he slid his free hand (still holding my wrists with the other!!!) under my sweatshirt, T-shirt and sports bra to grope my breasts, and he whispered in my ear that I had been a bad girl.

"I had no idea," I said of his planned surprise greeting. "I know we usually spend Wednesday nights together, but I ..." He interrupted me mid-sentence by releasing my breasts, grabbing my hair and perfectly yet powerfully pulling my head off of the table. "No more excuses," he said. He turned my head and kissed me passionately, then began to ravage my ears, neck and shoulders, which he knows drives me wild!!! After using my hair to lift my upper body from the table, my magnificent man finished undressing me, and I found myself standing naked, completely naked, in my dimly-lit kitchen... and eagerly anticipating whatever was in store for me.

Turns out, I could never have imagined, as I had never been this route with anyone. From a kitchen drawer, he retrieved four pieces of red rope, which looked like curtain tie-backs, complete with tassles on both ends of each rope. Apparently, he had been busy while I
was out with the girls -- re-planning his surprise!!! Then, like a Boy Scout preparing his tent for a storm, my fiance bound the ropes to my wrists and ankles, and, after scooping me into his arms, carried me to the table, brushed aside the candles -- still lit -- with my hips and laid me on my back in the middle of the table. He lifted a candle between his eyes and mine, and laughed as he watched the melting candle wax trickling down the sides of the candlesticks. He then slid one against my wet pussy, between my parted lips, and placed the other between my breasts.

While he was tying my wrists and ankles to the legs of the table, placing me in a relaxed spread eagle (he explained that he wanted me restricted, but wanted to see me squirm!!!), my throbbing clit became the first part of my body ever to feel the burn of melting wax. Those amazing feelings continued -- on my pussy and on my breasts and hard nipples -- for the next 10 minutes or so until the candles completely burned out... while he ate his dinner between my legs at one end of the table.

When he was finished eating, my fiance lifted my shoulders and pulled me into position, with my head dangling beyond one end of the table.  I knew immediately what he wanted, and I was determined not to let him down as I had while he waited for me with dinner. I knew I was absolutely correct when he unzipped his shorts, and his perfect penis popped out without even being released from his boxers, dropping a bit of precum on the tip of my nose.  Immediately, he began to fuck my face -- and I mean FUCK my face! He was rammng himself against the back of my throat again and again and again -- tip to base, balls slapping against my eyes and nose with each thrust. All the while, he was tapping my pussy and clit with a riding crop... and reminding me what drinks do to me sexually... and asking if I had learned my lesson.

I tried to answer him each time he asked, but he pounded himself against the back of my throat each time I attempted to open my mouth, and he chuckled when the muscles in my mouth and throat held him tightly while trying to form words.  It was, apparently, unprecedented for both of us, as he needed only 7-8 minutes to fill me with the largest load I remember!!!

With his saliva and cum covered cock pressed against my face and forehead, he leaned down to kiss my breasts, which were throbbing from the experience and the candle wax, and he reminded me that I had finished my dinner with the girls, and he had just given me dessert. He then asked what I thought he should do about the dinner he prepared for us. He laughed when I tried to throat out "save it," as he again crammed his perfect penis deep into my throat.

When he finished -- and I finished "cleaning him," he asked if I wanted to share an after-dinner drink with him.  I nodded yes, still trying to comprehend if this was punishment or a reward, and he fixed us each a Capt. Morgan and Diet Pepsi -- mine with a bendy straw, as I was still tied to the table.  "Have you learned a lesson? Will you remember to call and ask me to hold dinner and dessert the next time?" he asked.  “OMG, YESSSS!” I begged in reply, wanted desperately to be untied so I could wrap my hand around his cock, lead him to the bedroom and make love.

He chuckled as her returned to the kitchen drawer from which he had earlier removed the ropes... returning to the table, this time, with my favorite double-bullet vibrator.  A few minutes -- maybe seconds -- later, I grabbed the ropes attached to my wrists and jerked them with all of my strength, dug my heels into the legs of the table and SCREAMED out an unbelievable orgasm -- or series of them!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!  I have never been that crazy, and my man knew it, racing around the table to untie me so he could hold me in his arms... until my muscles stopped contracting and my body stopped shaking. It was -- he was -- absolutely incredible!!!

When I finally did stop shaking, I was carried to the bathroom off of the master bedroom, where I could see handcuffs hanging from the shower head.  I knew I was in for more torture!  My fantastic fiance smiled broadly when he saw the recognition in my eyes. "Did you think I was done with you, Baby?" he asked. "Or, would 'my baby' have done what you did tonight -- waste a good meal, wonderful dessert and great company?" "No," I said, as I was assisted into the shower and fitted into the handcuffs.

When the water first came on, it was ice cold. It was a stark contrast to my body -- heated during my workout and then set afire by my "punishment." I shrieked and tried to leap forward out of the water, but the handcuffs kept me in range. Eventually, the water heated up, and so did the shower, as my handsome man climbed in with my gold tube vibe -- which he shoved inside me as he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back into the water for a breath-taking passionate kiss. After making me cum again and again and again, he washed me, shaved me and orally pleased me before turning off the water and releasing my hands.

Out of the shower, I was dried, covered with my favorite after-bath oil and led hand-in-hand to the bed, which had been covered with white, pink and red rose petals. From pleasured beyond my wildest dreams to stunned silent, disappointed in and angry with myself, embarrassed, sorrow ... and thankful -- for the most wonderful man in the world.

As my fiance laid me on the bed, amidst the cool petals and incredible scents, I apologized for ruining his plans and tried to promise I would ALWAYS call ... but he interrupted me... Simply kissing me and telling me I was his blessing!!!  I spent the remainder of the night (we were up until 3:45 a.m.!!!) doing EVERYTHING in my power to show him how precious he is to me and how thankful I am for his presence in my life.

5 comments:

  1. This was wonderful, who knew kitchens could be such an erotic location. I'm down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's put me on the kitchen table before, but never like this... and, YES, it was WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that was fucking awesome to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to follow you yesterday, but I git distracted. it's why I'm back today. :)

    ReplyDelete