Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lingerie & Deepthroat
As stated in my previous post, I left work extra early so that I could relax and prepare for a wonderful evening with my fiancĂ©, Jay. I tidied up around the house a bit, then walked down the sun-lit hallway to our bedroom. I began to disrobe. I put my pearl necklace and matching earrings Jay made me on the dresser, and my work skirt-suit went back in my closet. I then put on the sexy black lace teddy (see below) he had given me, and I painted my nails a deep, pearlescent red… And I’ll admit, it made me wet imagining how my cute little toenails would look in a pair of sheer black, thigh-high stockings later that night.

As I began making dinner and desert, my entire body shivered in anticipation at the simple touch his hands would bring when he walked in the door and I greeted him. My nipples were erect and my clit was aching for his attention. Almost giddy in anticipation, I picked a bottle of Jay’s favorite wine and placed it in the fridge.

My 10-minute makeup routine followed – mostly eyes and lips – and I considered myself the perfect welcome-home slut. A pair of five-inch fuck-me heels completed the look, and I relaxed on the loveseat with a delicious chocolate mixed drink to await his arrival.

About an hour later, although the wait seemed like days, I heard his car pull into the driveway. It was all I could do not to sprint to the door, but I walked slowly – in my heels – and opened the inner wooden door and stood in sight inside the screen door. I could see his beautiful brown eyes sparkle and his world-changing smile as he exited the car and caught his first glimpse of his toy for the evening.

Jay walked in, dropped everything, closed the door behind us, and pinned me to the door and kissed me deeply and passionately. When he pressed even closer to extend the kiss, I noticed that he already had an erection. Apparently, I had done a good job preparing myself… and, knowing that, pleased me beyond words. The whole scene was so hot I could barely contain myself, as my pussy started leaking enough to float a small boat.

When we finally stopped kissing and grinding, I flashed Jay a loving smile, took his hand and led him into the kitchen, where dinner was ready. He was thrilled to see spaghetti (his favorite meal), garlic bread and cheesecake.

“Wow! You look incredible, absolutely gorgeous,” he said. “What did I do to deserve all of this?”

“You love me perfectly,” I said.

Over the next half-hour or so, we continued to flirt and teasingly fed each other.

When dinner was done, Jay scooped me into his arms and carried me into the bedroom… kissing me the entire length of the hallway! From that point on, it was as if this magnificent man of mine was on a mission.

After tying my wrists and ankles to the headboard posts and legs of the bed, he slowly traced the delicate lace pattern of my teddy, remarking often how perfect every inch of my body is. I wanted to grab him, kiss him and thank him for his incredible comments, but I was helpless. I did, however, say thank you, to which he responded, “I’m only being honest. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.” Hearing that, I closed my eyes and completely gave in to his desires… and my dreams!

After covering every inch of my teddy, Jay turned his attention to my stockings. He massaged my legs gently at first, then pressed deeper into my muscles… which only added to my relaxation and, ultimately, my surrender.

Eventually, his hands found their way to my thighs… and I began to dig my heels into the bed, eagerly anticipating what was about to happen. When Jay noticed the muscles in my legs pressing against the mattress, he chuckled… and popped the snaps on my teddy. My soaked pussy must have been too much for his patience, as he declined his typical finger-teasing time and went straight to work with his incredible mouth and tongue.

After two AMAZING orgasms, I felt his weight lift off of the bed, and I opened my eyes to see him undressing. When he was completely disrobed, he began to untie me, and I asked if he was sure. “Yes, sweetheart,” he replied. “I want to feel every inch of you enjoy me tonight.” Again, I melted at his words… and I came twice more with him deep inside me, digging my nails into his back and shoulders, and locking my ankles together and squeezing him as tightly as I could both times.

When I felt the head of his perfect penis swelling inside me, I whispered that I wanted to “finish the evening my way.” Smiling, he lifted himself off of me, kissed me deeply and passionately, and asked me what I had in mind. That’s when the true slut came out. On this night, I was going to show him who owned that cock!

I stayed on my back, but moved to the center of the bed, and told Jay to position his knees by my shoulders. Then, in one motion, I grabbed his ass with both hands and shoved his cock deep into my throat. I was thankful for our combined natural lubricants, as the initial thrust was so deep and so fast that it kind of caught even me by surprise. However, by the time his thick head reached the back of my throat, my mouth and throat were as wide open as I could get them, and I had my fingernails deep into his lower back, forcing him to give me a much-wanted face-fucking.

"Oh my god, Missy,” Jay said, with a look of shock and amazement in his eyes. “You’re going to make me crazy.”

“Mmmm, hmmm,” I mumbled, never releasing his shaft.

In just a few minutes, his remarkable full lips formed into a sexy 'O' shape, as he blasted his load into the back of my mouth and throat. With that, I began to slow down my self-imposed face pumping, slowly cleaning him of our juices… until he begged me to stop.

Inwardly beaming at my successful job impressing the sexiest man I have ever known, I rolled him onto his back, curled up with my head on his chest… and quickly faded into the night.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is one sexy story!! You got me all hot and bothered and I may need to ask my Sir for permission to have orgasm of my own ;)
    I'm so glad you had such a wonderful night. It sounds like you two are a perfect match! I just found your blog and can't wait to read more. You are one hell of a good writer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening myself!!! And, thank you for coming to the blog... and thank you for your "follow" and coming back. I hope you continue to enjoy.

      XOXOXOX,
      Missy

      Delete