Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Backyard Show

Last weekend, my fiance was working at a vacant house near a local college campus doing some technology work. The house is located near several dormitories -- boys, girls and co-ed -- and has been purchased by the school for students. To surprise him -- I thought -- I went by after putting in some overtime on Saturday, when we had beautiful fall weather.
 

Since the house was empty, and the backyard was fenced in, I decided to lay out on the lower deck to get a little sun before winter and cold temperatures set in. From an upstairs window, Jay noticed that some of the boys were looking out their windows, enjoying the view I was apparently giving them. I had removed my skirt and blouse, and slipped my arms out of my bra so I wouldn’t have tan lines from the straps… and that was apparently all the college co-eds needed.

My fiancĂ© had been working inside, but when he finished, he came out to sit by me for awhile before the sun set and before heading home. He had been to the car and retrieved some sunscreen from his soccer refereeing bag, and with his incredible hands helped me put lotion on my legs… stomach… and chest… before removing my bra and rubbing lotion on my breasts.
 

After he told me about the students watching, I wasn’t sure I wanted to put on a show, but Jay quickly told me he would make me forget about that… returning to his car to retrieve a couple of pieces of rope, which he uses as tie-downs for the luggage rack.
 

He then tied my hands to the frame of the lounge chair by my sides, telling me how nice I looked in that position, all shiny from the sunscreen. I have to admit, I did feel sexy laying there – warm and exposed for my man!
 

I then turned my head to look at one of the dorms, and saw a young man leave… and return with a couple of his friends. Then another window filled… then another… then another… A short time later, nearly every window was nearly full of stunned but enthusiastic faces.
 

I just relaxed and enjoyed my man and my sun… feeling somewhat accustomed to being tied up and exposed like that… knowing that I'd get released only when this magnificent man of mine had pleasured me beyond my expectations.
 

Apparently Jay could tell I was getting a bit turned on (my nipples were erect), because he went back to rubbing lotion on my legs… getting closer and closer and closer to my pussy. He couldn’t get much closer without lifting my hips and removing my thong, and I began to wonder if he would strip me naked in front of our “crowd” of onlookers.
 

I got wet just thinking about it, so I dug my heels into the lounger and lifted my butt so he could remove my panties. He immediately followed my lead, removing my thong and laying it beside the chair with one hand, as he began to finger my pussy lips and tease my clit with the other.
 

I don’t think either of us even thought about the dorm rooms after that… as this incredibly loving man used his hands, his mouth and tongue, and his love-making skills to bring me to three amazing orgasms. On each, I dug in my feet, arched my back, clawed my nails into his shoulders and back… and thoroughly enjoyed each mind-blowing quiver. Jay just smiled as he calmed me and watched each shudder work its way through my body.
 

As he untied me, gathered my clothes and led me to the house, we noticed that nearly all of the windows in the surrounding dorms were full -- of young men and young women -- some of whom had binoculars (and probably phone cameras and camcorders, as I think about it now).
 

When we got home, I fixed dinner… took a hot bubble bath… asked him to rub my favorite body lotion all over me again… and we repeated the process -- including a clean-up blowjob -- in the privacy of our bedroom… where I eventually collapsed with my head on his chest… and fell asleep.

4 comments:

  1. Missy, that is one hot story. pj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, PJ. I'm just glad my arms were loose enough to grab him when I started cunning... it probably prevented me from screaming. Glad you enjoyed it... and I hope you will consider following my blog and coming back often.

    XOXOX,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Missy. I'm new to your blog. What a great first post to read. We are new here too. Feel free to take a look at my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Jacy! I'm glad you enjoyed the post... and I hope you'll come back often. And, yes, I'll check your blog out ... heading there now. :)

      Delete