Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Am His!
One of the things I’m learning through this wonderful journey of “submission” is that my adventurous soul lives in every aspect of my daily activities. My job: the fast-paced world of law and courtrooms. My house: A comfy three-bedroom home decorated with a big, flat-screen TV and trendy furniture. My man: incredibly bright and handsome on the outside, yet wildly different from anyone I’ve ever met before… so sure of himself that he challenges my sensuality and pushes my body to extremes I’ve never even dreamed existed.

Until now, my sex life had been safe, old-fashioned and too conservative. That has all changed with HIM! I love his beautiful brown eyes, his wit and his laugh, his lips and kisses, his electric touch, his athletic arms, shoulders and legs… and, my favorite of all of his amazing qualities, the way he treasures me.

I’m most astonished by that because, I guess all of my life, I’ve been self-conscious. I can never get my hair right… my once-perky 36B boobs have lowered with the birth of my two boys… I don’t have a flat belly, nor a sexy ass you’d find toned in an aerobics or spinning class. Jay, however, tells me – and, better yet, shows me – that I am “perfect” from head to toe (literally, head to toe!!!), and every day he gives me a different reason for why he loves me.

So, what’s a girl to do… other than completely give in? From traditional to adventurous and submissive… what a transformation!!! We’ve progressed from flirty friends… to massage and making out… to lovers… to light bondage, spanking and exhibitionism.

Nearly everything Jay has said and done causes ripples of electricity to shiver from my brain down my spine and out to every extremity of my body. My only choice in response is to surrender and invite Him to take ALL of me, which he seems to understand by studying the often unspoken, yet unmistakable communications my body, my mind and my heart express. And when I do surrender – to Him and to my desires – I know I can trust Him and just relax… thoroughly enjoying every adventure with Him!

So satisfying. So pleasurable. So erotic. So much fun. And, SO final… No one has ever made me feel this way and no one else ever will… I AM HIS!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! last night, i heard "you are mine" growled in my ear a few times. those words are new from His voice, and send me into a total frenzy. love this post. traditional to submissive, that is where sir has taken me as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed this as much as I did writing it. And, I too, think we have a lot in common.

      XOXOXOX,
      Missy

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete