Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Human Ice Cream Sundae

While in Louisville two weekends ago, my magnificent man and I decided to go someplace nice for dinner on Saturday. You know -- candlelight, good food, adult beverages. So, we called the front desk, asked for a recommendation, and were given the number of a nearby Italian place. Perfect! We called and made reservations, and then shared a steamy shower in which we exchanged oral pleasures, made love and cleaned each other inch-by-inch. More perfect!!


The restaurant was very nice, exactly what we wanted. Romantic atmosphere, very good food and lots of it, and outstanding wine pairings. We concluded the night with a bottle of Ca dei Mandoril, which we were told was the wine used by Marc Antony to seduce Cleopatra. It did the same to me! I thoroughly enjoyed the wine, and my fiance's left hand was working wonders on my right thigh and doing a sensational job teasing my pussy without actually touching me. I was soaked by the time we left the restaurant.


I was a little surprised he didn't order dessert with our wine, as he has a wonderful sweet-tooth for outstanding desserts, and the restaurant we chose had many, but, when I asked, he reassured me that he had something else in mind.  I couldn't help but smile... I love his imagination!

And, I soon learned what he had in mind. On the way back to the hotel, we stopped at Friendly's and ordered a 5-scoop Reese's Pieces Sundae (made for two) to go. When we returned to the car, I knew immediately what was about to happen. My incredibly sexy man lifted my dress (which didn't have to move far to expose my bare pussy) and placed the ice-cold cup between my legs, tight against my now-dripping pussy.


Once in our room, he quickly had me undressed -- mainly because all I had on was my dress, a thin bra (which did nothing to hide my rock-hard nipples) and heels. After asking me to lay down on the coffee table in the room, he slid me into place with my ass on the edge of one end of the table, and began to prepare his dessert. He extended my arms above my head, binding each wrist to a leg of the table. With my ass on the edge of the table, my feet were on the ground, and my ankles were tied to the table legs beneath my butt.

I began to quake before my fiance even placed the first portion of the ice cream sundae on my hungry, aching body! He covered my breasts and pussy with the icy mixture of vanilla ice cream, peanut butter sauce, hot fudge, Reese's Pieces and whipped cream, and he strategically placed the cherry atop a mound of whipped cream on my clit.

And although helpless, I was then spoiled with the longest, most insanely ravishing oral love-making... He was so perfect and so complete!!! I didn't even bother to count how many times he made me cum.  It was incredible -- my hot body, the cold ice cream, the warm sauces, the cool whipped cream, his hot, passionate kisses and indescribable tongue!!!


And, to cap the evening, this amazing man of mine carried me into the shower, washed me head-to-toe (including a heaven-sent washing and rinsing of my hair!), and then dried me off, covered me with my Avon "Skin So Soft" lotion and carried me back to bed, where he had another bottle of Ca dei Mandoril waiting!!!

Needless to say ... After enjoying the wine, I enjoyed HIM -- YUMMMM!!!! -- and fell asleep with my head on his chest.

2 comments:

  1. I love using Hershey's syrup with some oral fun. It can get very sticky, but I have to say I kind of like the taste of chocolate and cum, so it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both love chocolate, too... and sticky just means you have to "stay" and "work" a little longer!!! :)

    ReplyDelete