Monday, November 18, 2013

A Morning Tease

I was stirred from my sleep Saturday morning, the sun trying to sneak through the blinds on the window, spots of light hitting my bare body, which was covered with only a thin, white sheet. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the alarm clock. It was 7 a.m., and Jay was leaning toward me and slipping the sheet off of my chest and exposing my breasts.

"Baby, wake up," he whispered in my ear, gently kissing the back of my neck and shoulders, which he knows drives me crazy.
After a long week of work, I stirred and groaned, rolling further onto my side and chest, as if to say 'leave me alone.'
"C'mon baby,” he said. “We've got a big day ahead of us."

Starting to get impatient, he rolled over, nearly on top of me, wrapped his arms around me, and began to caress my breasts and tease my nipples. I rolled over to face him, squinting and looking into his beautiful brown eyes, and cupped his cheeks in my hands.

"Five more minutes," I pleaded, still trying not to fully open my eyes.

He sighed deeply and rolled onto his back. "You know what?” Jay asked. “You're so difficult to get up in the morning… even if you have a naked man beside you or even on top of you."

He was right, so I knew I couldn’t react to the comment in any way. So I gave in and sat up, pulling the sheet completely off of his long, athletic body. His reaction was obvious – a rock-hard cock was awaiting me! Our eyes met, we both smiled, and I began to crawl down the bed and kneel between his legs.

“Baby, we need to get going if we want to get everything done today,” he said. “You don’t have to do that. I just wanted to wake you with kisses and get your day off to a memorable start.”

I ignored him, and gently began to kiss his chest and abdomen… then I started teasing him by sucking and nibbling on his skin. Slowly moving my mouth closer and closer to his perfect penis, I massaged his muscular thighs, rubbing and squeezing them as my lips worked their way past his belly button.

I stopped, lifted my head, looked up and him and grinned… and I noticed that his expression had changed. His body was now tense, awaiting the conclusion of an early-morning blowjob. He now wanted it to happen. After initially trying to stop me, he now wanted me to suck him and take his load in my throat.

He loves being in my mouth, and I love having him there, but, this morning at least, this was going to be different. He woke me up after a long week, when I wanted to sleep in, and I was going to get revenge.

I moved my hands to Jay’s cock and squeezed gently before stroking it at a pace I know he likes – hard and fast! I study his body and continue jerk him until I see another movement, his back arching and his head rolling back. Smiling to myself, I released my grip, leaned over and swiftly lick around the head of his perfect penis, teasing him as I wrap my mouth around the full length.

He softly moaned with pleasure, and placed his hands on the back of my head. I began to move my head, bobbing up and down at a steady pace… Up and down, up and down... I then put my hand back to work, squeezing a little tighter and sliding it up and down to match the movements of my mouth. I continued to suck Jay’s cock until I tasted his pre-cum… and then I stopped.

"Baby, please don't stop,” he begged. “I'm nearly there."

I smiled at him and began to move back onto my side of the bed, reminding him that we had a big day ahead of us with a lot to do. He was breathless and speechless, his legs still spread, and his cock was still fully erect and wet from my saliva. I rolled off of the bed and walked into the master bathroom, turning to watch him watch my ass as I bent over to turn on the shower.

"Sweetheart, wh-?" he began to plead.

"Get up and let's go,” I responded, cutting him off. “You told me that we could go shopping today, and you woke me up early so we could go, so that's what I expect to do. So let’s go… or else we won't be going into any Victoria's Secrets either."

Within seconds, he was in the shower with me… washing every inch of me, head to toe… rinsing every inch of me… and treating me to a wonderful oral climax as he knelt at my feet.

Needless to say, after a full day of shopping and two wonderful meals out, I made up for my morning tease with two sessions of roadhead on the way home! It was, in the end, a fantastic day for both of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment