Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TMI Tuesday

1. Can you tell when your lover is close to having an orgasm? How can you tell? What are the signs?
Yes, because I can feel the head of his perfect penis swelling inside me.  And, sometimes he will ask me what I want because he knows I LOVE TO TASTE HIM!

2. Ladies have you ever seen YOUR g-spot? Men have you actually seen the g-spot?
Um, no.

3. Which sexual position do you find most stimulating?
a. missionary
b. woman on top, facing man
c. doggy style
d. other – tell us about it
I like climbing on top and facing him for a lot of reasons, but I also enjoy all of the other positions as well.  However, you left off my favorite -- 69!!!

4. When you orgasm, are you:
a. silent
b. make a little noise
c. yell out!
Depends on how I've been stimulated and how long I've had to wait.

5. A lover orgasms quickly, way before you are even close to having an orgasm. Do you stop the sex once he/she has had an orgasm or do you continue sexual play so you can orgasm too?
With Jay, this never happens.  He ALWAYS takes care of me first!!!

Bonus: On average, when you masturbate how long does it take to reach orgasm?
a. Less than 3 minutes
b. 3 – 5 minutes
c. 5 – 10 minutes
d. more than 10 minutes
Again, with Jay and His love to please me, I don't have to do this much... and because of Jay's success at pleasing me, it usually takes me awhile to do it myself because I'm accustomed to His touch.

2 comments:

  1. Nice that Jay always takes care of you first. You must love submitting to him and eager to see what he has planned next.

    FD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're correct, Ma'am. He's an incredible man in soooo many ways; this is just one of the ways he puts me first. And, yes, I enjoy submitting to him very, very much, and I am very, very eager to see where/how he TAKES me!

      XOXOX,
      Missy

      Delete