Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween Treat

Jay and I were Fred and Wilma Flintstone for Halloween, but I DID surprise him with the maid outfit he bought me as soon as we put the boys to bed. I asked him to wait in the bedroom, and, after taking a quick, hot shower, I put on his gift and made my way to please him.

When I walked into the bedroom, Jay immediately got off the bed, came to me at the door, closed the door behind me and pinned me against the cool wood for an incredibly passionate kiss… eventually making his way to my ears, my neck and my shoulders. I immediately got moist and I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to pull of “my” plan for him.

“I love that outfit on you,” he said. “You are soooooo sexy.”
“Thank you, sweetheart,” I responded, stopping him when he tried to scoop me into his arms so he could carry me to bed.
“What’s wrong?” Jay asked, somewhat stunned by my request.
“I have my own plan tonight,” I said. “I want to spoil you the way you always spoil me.”
I leaned in to kiss him gently and purred, “Please!?”
“Baby, you know I could never say ‘no’ to you,” Jay replied with a smile.

Our next kiss, still standing just inside the door, lasted several minutes. My tongue explored his mouth and my hands explored every inch of his body I could reach. When he began to explore my body with his hands, I politely stopped him with a sultry, “Not yet.”

I then took Jay’s hand and led him back to the bed and asked him to lie down on his chest. My plan to spoil him began with a massage of his gorgeous shoulders and back, but I couldn’t continue that long when I heard him moaning and groaning… OMG, his noises make me crazy, especially since I was straddling – and grinding against – his sexy ass.

I was getting too excited and knew I had to speed up my plan, so I asked him to roll onto his back. When he did, I straddled his face in my maid’s skirt, without panties, and allowed him to briefly lick and kiss my clit and pussy. While he was busy, I leaned to my side of the bed and retrieved two scarves I hid for this occasion earlier in the evening. As Jay began to grope my ass with his hands and attempted to pull me closer to his hungry mouth, I lifted myself from his face and showed him my surprise… and, to my surprise, he grinned and immediately placed his hands on the bedposts so I could tie him up.

With him loosely secured, I began to trace every inch of his body with my the tips of my fingers, beginning at his long, athletic legs… working my way up his incredibly flat stomach… up to his chest… to his neck and head… then back to his beautiful full lips…

I used that teasing introduction on his lips to start a long, slow, deep, wet kiss… then returned to his legs to begin a more intense full-body massage, which, as I had hoped, got an enormous “rise” out of him.

I gave his perfect penis a glance, smiled and asked, “What’s wrong?”
Always incredibly thoughtful, Jay replied, “Absolutely nothing. You are perfect in every way.”

(Wow! Not what I was expecting on my first attempt to seduce and spoil him the way he has spoiled me sooooo many times… but not that unexpected, knowing how amazing this man is and feeling how much he loves me.)

So, this “perfect” girl straddled his hips and allowed his rock-hard cock to press against my soaking pussy lips and clit… and I began to gently brush myself against him, using him to increase my own arousal. Jay could tell and he flashed a brilliant smile.

“What’s wrong?” I asked when I saw his arms strain gently against the scarves.
“Absolutely nothing is wrong,” he said. “I want to watch.”

Looking into those big, brown eyes, what’s a girl to do? So, I untied my maid’s apron and tossed it to the side of the bed… allowing him – and me – to see the head of his penis slipping back and forth across my clit, disappearing and reappearing from my pussy lips. That excited us both, as I began to feel those wonderful shivers throughout my body, and I saw a bit of pre-cum on the tip of Jay’s cock.

I continued to take my time, teasing myself while using him as my personal sex toy… eventually unsnapping my maid’s bra and releasing my tits, allowing Jay to see my erect nipples.

“Oh, my God,” he said. “You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.”
With that, he closed his eyes and released every bit of tension in his body.
HE WAS MINE!

Knowing that this incredible man had given himself to me, trusting me as I have trusted him sooooo many times before, I had reason #2 to speed up my plan.

“Open your eyes,” I told him.

When Jay opened his eyes, I began caressing my breasts and teasing my nipples, and I lowered my hips to apply a little more pressure on my wet pussy and throbbing. With that, I saw a fire flash in Jay’s eyes and he tried to shift his weight and slide inside me.

“Lay still,” I told him.

Like he always does, he gave me exactly what I wanted, completely relaxing his body and keeping his eyes on me. And, oh my, did those eyes sparkle with interest when I told him I wanted to cum.

He smiled and nodded, then looked startled when I lifted my weight off of him. “Relax,” I soothed him, as I took his perfect penis in my hands and begin to use it as I would a favorite sex toy… passing the tip of it slowly between my pussy lips, up and down… flicking the head of it back and forth across my clit… and teasingly placing it against the opening to vagina without going inside.

And that’s when it happened for the first time… What started as an enjoyable and familiar quiver suddenly became a violent shaking in nearly every muscle in my body. I considered untying Jay, but I knew he was loose enough to help me if I needed him.

Then, when I felt like I was going to collapse – SQUIRT!!! I soaked Jay and the bed… and I couldn’t stop – SQUIRT!!! SQUIRT!!!

Embarrassed that I’d made a mess of the bed we were about to sleep in, I looked at Jay and prepared to explain, but he shook his head knowingly and whispered, “Shhhh… Your turn to relax.”

With that, and only after he asked me for permission, he slipped his hands out of the scarves and gently slid his body down… down… down… until his head was in the puddle I made on the bed and his face was just below my drenched pussy.

“Come here, baby,” he said.
“Are you sure?” I asked, still a little embarrassed.

Without a word, Jay slipped his long arms under my legs, cupped my thighs in his soft hands and pulled my pussy and clit tightly against his amazing mouth and tongue. Within what seemed like seconds, I squirted for the fourth and fifth time.

As I collapsed on the bed, this miraculous man leaned to his side of the bed, retrieved two mixed drinks – my favorite, Bailey’s and chocolate milk – and a bowl of strawberries. He spent the next several minutes feeding me strawberries – some dipped in his drink – and pressing my glass against my lips so I could relax completely and regain my composure.

Once we finished our drinks (and Jay covered the bed with towels and additional blankets), he rolled me onto my side and spooned up tightly against my back. He declined a blowjob and lovemaking, telling me that he wanted me to rest and get some sleep… Which left me wondering as I drifted off: Was this my plan, or his Halloween treat?

No comments:

Post a Comment