Tuesday, November 26, 2013

TMI Tuesday

1. From erotica to sex blogs everyone seems to be having intense orgasms. Do you feel like you are experiencing the same intense orgasmic waves everyone talks about?
I am now that I met Jay.  Before that, I had trouble climaxing at all.

2. At the beginning of our sexual lives, we are often let down because it feels like nothing in comparison to what we see in films and magazines. Sexual pleasure is something you learn more about as you get older. How have you learned to cultivate the pleasure that you feel?
Again, I have to give Jay all of the credit -- for telling me every day that I'm beautiful and making me feel sexy, and for demonstrating with me the difference between boys having sex and men making love.

3. In the last 3 years, has your sexual pleasure:
a. waned
b. stayed the same
c. increased, enhanced, improved
INCREASED & ENHANCED & IMPROVED!!!
(See my first two answers)

4. If you are feeling much more sexual pleasure than your lover do you feel the need to make up the deficit or just live in the moment and enjoy what has been given to you?
I'm definitely learning to enjoy. I know Jay will spoil me and satisfy me, and, because he does, I'm going to do everything in my power to please him.

5. How important is it to you for you and your lover to have simultaneous orgasms?
a. not important – never thought about it
b. somewhat important – I think it would be nice to explode at the same time
c. important – that is what I ‘work’ for, cumming at the same time makes everything more intense–my orgasm, my feelings, the entire experience.
I think sometimes it's nice, but if both of us are satisfied, fulfilled and happy in the end, I don't think climaxing together is a must.

Bonus: Do you think that having an orgasm is the same as sexual pleasure? Why or why not?
I used to think so, but that's changed since I met Jay.  He's shown me so many other pleasures sexually; he can do things to me that make me crazy, and then he'll push me beyond that to orgasm. There is definitely a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment