Saturday, November 16, 2013

His Favorite Color

Because Jay surprised me on Wednesday with a wonderful evening,
I decided to do the same for him on Friday,
after he finished broadcasting his high school football game.
I sent the boys away to their dads' for the weekend,
prepared his favorite dinner (spaghetti)...
dressed in his favorite color (Carolina blue)...
and waited on the sofa in my t-shirt and thong.

He was so happy to see me when he got home that we skipped dinner,
took these photos and then made mad, passionate love (like wild animals)!!!

Then we had dinner... and repeated the paragraph above!!!

2 comments:

  1. Missy, that is one sexy bod. You look gorgeous ! pj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, PJ! I'm glad you're enjoying my blog!

    XOXOXOXOX,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete