Monday, November 25, 2013

My Birthday Surprise
I don’t usually make a fuss about my birthday, so I had no plans for any kind of celebration of the event. Jay, however, decided otherwise, and planned a wonderful surprise this weekend while the boys were at their dads’ for Thanksgiving weekend.

I came home to a note on the door to meet him at his place, where there was a fire in the fireplace, gifts waiting on a blanket by the fire, dinner in the oven, a beautiful holiday bouquet of flowers on the dining room table and an evening that was special beyond my wildest dreams.

Despite the attention I typically decline around my birthday, I was absolutely thrilled to be there! He greeted me with a huge hug and a fantastic kiss – long, slow, deep and so passionate that it melted me against the wall just inside the door. He was waiting in only an apron – OMG!!! – and he put me in a hot lavender bubble bath, then dressed me in only one of his white dress shirts.

After dinner, he took me by the hand and led me to the fireplace, where he sat me on a blanket and gave me my gifts. The first was a bottle of my favorite body spray and a matching tube of body lotion. The second was a beautiful silver necklace and matching earrings. And, finally, a painting he had done for me of a couple cuddling in bed, perfectly matched to the colors in my bedroom.

Seeing his art and knowing he had taken so much time to surprise me nearly brought me to tears, but he gently cupped my face in his hands and whispered that he had something special in mind for the remainder of the night. I know Jay keeps his word, so that promise aroused not only my curiosity but also triggered my sexual excitement. And that excitement was cranked up a few more notches when he added, “But for it to work well, you will have to agree to do exactly as I ask you, no matter how strange it may seem.”

“Of course, Baby,” I said. “You know I can’t refuse you, especially knowing that you’ve taken so much time and effort to make me feel so special for my birthday.”
“You ARE special, not just on your birthday but every day,” he quickly responded, “and I’m going to spend every day of the rest of my life to prove that to you.”
“You’re so swee…” 
He placed a finger to my lips and gave me a mischievous grin.

With that, he began unbuttoning my shirt, and when he finished, he asked me to lay on my stomach and relax by the fire. I saw him reach for the bottle of lotion he had just given me, and I heard the top snap open. Then I felt his strong hands pressing into my neck and shoulders… down my back… to my legs… and finally returning to my ass. He then asked me to roll over… and gave me the same slow, incredible massage across my breasts, stomach, legs… coming within inches of my now hungry pussy.

Combined with the sight of him in nothing but an apron, the massage increased the level of my curiosity and the anticipation of exactly what it was that he had in mind for us for the remainder of the night. I began to wonder if he had even noticed that I was dripping wet… but I didn’t have to wonder long.

After retrieving a pillow from the sofa, he propped my hips up with the pillow and laid down between my legs, giving me another incredible session of oral sex. He started by gently kissing every inch of me… moved on to licking the entire length of my pussy lips and teasing my clit… then moved on to sucking and gently nibbling me until he saw the muscles in my stomach tighten and my heels press into his thighs. He lifted his head just long enough to smile at me, then slipped a finger inside me and returned to massage my clit with his talented mouth and tongue. He didn’t stop until I had climaxed three times, eventually screaming for him to stop when I felt like my body wouldn’t stop convulsing.

“Happy birthday, Baby,” he said with a smile, through my juices glimmering off of his cheeks and chin.
“Oh my god,” I muttered, still trying to catch my breath.
“Relax, Beautiful,” he said, removing his apron and curling up next to me on the blanket by the fire.

I felt his erection against my ass and I tried to reach back and hold it, but Jay took my hand, curled up closer to me and whispered, “No, tonight is all about celebrating you.” I tried to hide the happy tears that followed such a sweet sentiment, but, as always, this incredible man noticed and brushed every tear aside with his fingertips or kisses. “Baby, please don’t cry. I know you’re uncomfortable with all of this attention, but I want you to know – tonight and always – that you deserve nothing less than my very best. So, please relax, enjoy the night, and let me spoil you. Please!?”

I lost it. I know I was smiling ear-to-ear, but I couldn’t stop the tears. I had never heard anything so sweet, nor had I ever felt closer to anyone. Jay, meanwhile, never missed a tear… climbing across me to lay face-to-face and, again, catching every tear with a fingertip or gentle kisses. He was understanding, he was patient… he was, again, my dream come true.

When I finally calmed down, and only after he had dried every tear, he said, “Now, if you’re okay, I have to go get another surprise for you.”
“I’m okay, Baby,” I said. “Than…”
“Shhhh,” he interrupted. “Thank you for opening your amazing heart to me.”
“I love you soooo much,” he added with a kiss. “Be right back.”

As he walked away – now completely naked, so I could see EVERY LOVING INCH OF HIM!!! – I again felt the rising sense of anticipation of what was to come… and, in the few seconds he was gone, my pussy returned to “ready” condition. So, when he returned, I didn’t know if it was my eyes or my legs that were open wider.

Jay returned with a full-length, black silk Victoria’s Secret nightgown, one I had seen and mentioned to him months before, sure he would forget about it. It was absolutely beautiful – full cups to support my breasts, tapered at the hips to show off my ass and slit from toe to waist to show of my legs… all of which he noted aloud as he slipped my final birthday gift on me.

“I can’t believe you remembered,” I told him.
“How could I ever forget?” he asked. “The image of you in this gown was breathtaking when you mentioned it, but that was nothing compared to the sight of you actually in it tonight.”
“Come here,” he said, standing up and offering me his hand.

We walked hand-in-hand across the living room to the entertainment center, where Jay lit several candles and turned on the CD player… and, turning back to face me, asked if I wanted to dance. As my eyes again welled with tears, I nodded… and we danced to several songs, holding each other close, kissing and looking deeply into each others’ eyes… all the while, Jay was exploring every inch of my body through my new silk gown.

When I could no longer take the combination of what his skilful fingers were doing to me, along with his scent, his taste, and the upper echelon of emotions following this mind-boggling evening, I asked him to take me to bed and make love to me. He nodded, scooped me into his arms and carried me into the bedroom. 

What followed was the most amazing, most romantic oral and love-making session of my life to this point – Jay was patient, tender, complete, adoring AND fulfilling (I think I came 4-5 times, with mini-quakes in between a couple)… And, when we finished, Jay went to the bathroom for a warm towel, cleaned me... put me back in my new silk gown… and curled up against my back, where he stayed, with me in his arms, all night! 

Kissing me goodnight on my neck and shoulders, my magnificent man leaned to my ear and whispered, “Happy birthday, Beautiful!”

It was, indeed!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! What a perfect night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It WAS a perfect night... with the perfect man!!!

      XOXOX,
      Missy

      Delete
  2. That's such an amazing feeling! Good for you! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jacy. It really IS nice to be loved & spoiled! ;)

      XOXOX,
      Missy

      Delete