Monday, November 11, 2013

My Office Fantasy

Jay knew I was working a little late on Friday, and he wasn’t broadcasting a football game, so he surprised me at the office. He knocked, and I opened the door to see him standing there with flowers and a small travel bag. I immediately became aroused. I had shared my office fantasy with him earlier in the week, and I knew he couldn't resist me and, more to the point, I knew I couldn’t resist him.

After closing the door and locking it behind us, he grabbed me aggressively by the hips, pulled me close, and kissed me deeply and passionately. I was smiling on the inside, appreciating his touch, especially when he slid his hand up my back, to my neck and tugged forcefully on my hair. My breathing increased, my pussy trembled and dampness ensued.

Using my hair to guide me, he led me back to my office, where he placed the flowers on the computer printer stand beside my desk, and immediately lifted my skirt to capture my pussy. Looking deeply into my eyes, he asked if I was done with my work. When I told him I wasn’t, he chuckled, and said, “Enjoy your flowers, and good luck focusing.”

With that, he gently kissed me, while slipping his fingers inside my thong and inside my waiting vagina. He then kissed his way down my body, sneaking a quick nibble on my clit, as he knelt before me and slipped my panties across my hips, down my legs and over my heels. With my pussy now available to him, he slid beneath my desk, and told me to sit down and finish my work. I only had three more files to enter on the computer, but it seemed to take me forever because this amazing man spent the entire time licking, kissing and sucking on my pussy lips and clit. Focus? I could barely type.

When I finally finished – the paperwork and at least three mind-blowing orgasms that forced my hands to the back of his head to bury his face in my juices – I slid my chair away from him, looked into those beautiful, hungry brown eyes, and smiled at him. “You are sooooo good to me,” I told him. In his typical aw-shucks manner, he simply said, “You are the most beautiful lady I have ever seen, you have a heart of gold, and I will spend the rest of my life proving how much I love you.”

When he leaned toward me and attempted to pull my chair back into position, I blushed and told him I wasn’t ready to “go” again. He crawled closer to me, raised his face to mine, and gave me another passionate kiss that seemed to last days. “I understand,” he said. “We’ll work you back up to that.”

When he stood before me, I could see the bulge in his slacks and I realized this may have been as much his fantasy as it was mine. I looked up at him and smiled. Then, without breaking eye contact, I unfastened his belt, unbuttoned his slacks and pulled down his zipper, making sure to press my palm against his perfect penis as much as possible.

Sliding to the edge of my chair, with my legs still spread wide open, and my pussy dripping wet, I released his magnificent cock from his boxers. I had done this many times before and I know he loves stuffing his cock into my mouth almost as much as I love the feeling of it sliding over my tongue and hitting the back of my throat. I like to open my mouth wide and tease his balls with my tongue. He likes to grab my hair – which explains why that always gets a reaction from me – and push my head down to the base. We both enjoy deepthroat!

As the head of his penis grew larger and larger, I could taste his pre-cum dancing in the back of my throat, but, apparently, he wasn't ready just yet. He pulled out of my mouth with an audible 'plop,' and took a step away from me as I looked up at him with a pout.

He then demanded that I stand and allow him to have my chair, and, reflecting on my fantasies from earlier in the week, I nearly came when the muscles in my legs contracted to lift me out of the chair. After sliding his shoes and socks off, and slipping his slacks across his feet, he flattened his thighs parallel to the floor, and grabbed me by the wrist closest to him. He then dragged me across his lap, pressing my head toward the floor on one side, and allowing my legs to dangle on the other side.

SMACK!
“Is this what you had in mind?” he asked with a chuckle.
“Ye…”
SMACK! SMACK! His hand interrupted my reply.
“Good girls don’t need to be punished,” he said.
“But…”
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
“But sometimes I have thoughts,” I said, beginning to feel the sting in the cheeks of my ass.
“I love those thoughts,” he said, now caressing my ass and slipping his fingers between my legs to tease my soaking pussy. “I love knowing you trust me enough to share those thoughts and offer them to me as suggestions.”
“I’ve just never…”
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
“I don’t care what you’ve experienced before, sweetheart,” he said. “You’re never going back there, and WE are going places neither of us has ever been. That’s why I love you, that’s why I love your thoughts.”
“Yes, sir,” I responded, smiling throughout my body.
“Now, you’ve had nine… Would you like a tenth?” he asked.
“Yes, please,” I said, seemingly answering before I had time to think… and before…
SMACK!!!! The final jolt sent chills throughout my body and caused every muscle in me to tighten.

Seeing my reaction, Jay immediately lifted me off of his lap and began to apologize. I quickly knelt before him, placed a finger to his lips, looked into those captivating eyes, and whispered, “Shhhhhh. You were perfect!” My response – or the thought that he had, perhaps, hurt me – nearly brought him to tears, but he turned me away before I could see that, asking me to get his overnight bag from behind the chair. 

While he somewhat secretly removed a bottle of body lotion from the front pocket of the bag, he asked me to undress. When I finished, I stood completely naked before him, and, after studying every inch of me with his eyes, he smiled broadly and pulled me close to kiss my navel. Then, while holding me close, he slipped one hand to my wrist, stood behind me and pressed my breasts against my cool wooden desk.

Then, as I began to wonder if Jay was going to continue my spanking or fuck me on my desk, this magnificent man began to cover my tingling ass in gentle kisses and, apparently, some type of lotion that is warmed by one’s breath. I couldn’t help but begin to grind my ass and pussy back against his face, which caused him to offer a muffled laugh…

And it wasn’t long before he was standing behind me, teasing my pussy lips, clit and the opening to my vagina with the head of his rock-hard cock. When he grabbed my hair and lifted my head off of my desk, I wanted to scream “Fuck me!” Instead, Jay leaned down, kissed me on the neck and asked, “How does your fantasy end?”

I quickly turned to face him, removing his shirt… and leaving us both completely naked (an image I’m sure I won’t be able to shake for weeks at work). I then lifted my pampered ass cheeks back up onto the edge of my desk, leaned back, spread my legs and put my ankles on his shoulders. Within minutes, I/we were enjoying the most amazing love-making session… and, within minutes, we both looked into each other’s eyes… flashed knowing smiles… and came together (me twice – once as a climax and once as Jay continued to rock himself back and forth to ease my muscles into relaxation… I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming)!!!

Without saying a word, Jay leaned down to kiss me… wrapping his arms tightly around me and lifting me into a seated position as he stood up. Then, to my amazement, Jay kissed me on the cheek and turned away to retrieve a catered dinner, complete with wine and candles, from his bag. And, for the next half-hour or so, he sat with me in his lap and fed me an incredible meal.

When I told him I had had enough, he smiled, kissed me again… dressed me… cleaned my office… and followed me home, where we watched movies on TV and snuggled on the sofa… where I crashed so exhausted that I woke up next to him Saturday morning right there.

6 comments:

  1. you will never look at your office the same......holy smokes.....I thought blowing Sir after hours in His office was hot...you win! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I had a difficult time "focusing" today, especially with the flowers there. As for your "winning" statement, I think all 4 of us won!!!

      XOXOX,
      Missy

      Delete
  2. What a great post! My Love recently texted me and requested I have on a 'proper' (pantieless) skirt when I brought him lunch last week. He had all intentions of having ME for lunch on his desk before he meal I brought....however, a co-worker from another office showed up 3 minutes before I did and stayed long after I had to leave. Sigh....one day, ill get this office fantasy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jacy, and I'm sure one day you WILL get your office fantasy!

      XOXOX,
      Missy

      Delete
  3. I just read this before going back to work after lunch. Big mistake! I can't stop fantasizing. Awesome story! Your writing is very descriptive that I could actually picture the whole thing quite vividly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Betsy! I'm glad you enjoyed my fantasy, too, but sorry about your lack of focus and production. I hope you'll come back often.

    XOXOXOXOX,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete